Become a Sponsor
The Theology of the Body Institute is offering a limited number of Congress sponsorships wherein many thousands of potential attendees and the actual Congress participants can see your business or ministry’s name through a variety of marketing channels.
Please review the information below. Gold, Silver and Bronze level sponsorships are also available, though not listed on this site. If you are interested in sponsoring the Congress at any level, please contact us through this web site, or by calling 877-263-1263.
Download our Sponsorship, Advertising and Exhibitor Brochure.
General Session Sponsorship: $3,500
There will be a total of four General Sessions during the Congress. Your sponsorship of these sessions helps defray the costs of fees and travel expenses associated with the keynote speakers’ participation. In addition to the benefits listed below, a representative from your organization will have the opportunity, if desired, of addressing those gathered with a five-minute introduction of your ministry as well as the formal introduction of the Speaker.
The sponsorship includes:
- Quarter-page advertisement in the program book
- Recognition in the program book
- Large, on-site signage at Social
- Recognition of your organization as sponsor of General Session and speakers’ participation
General Congress Sponsorship: $2,500
- Logo on more than 10,000 brochures
- Logo on more than 1,000 posters
- Logo and special ministry or business highlight on the official Congress website: www.TOBCongress.com
- Logo or reference to sponsor on viral email Save the Date flyer
- Logo on one of the opening pages of the program book
- Large, on-site signage at the entrance and high-traffic areas of the Congress
- One table in the vendor area (additional tables are available for $200 each)
- One insert in the Congress attendee bags (additional inserts are available for $100 each. The sponsors are to supply the inserts).
- One registration to the Congress (additional registrations can purchased at a 50% discount, up to six additional)
Individual Patron Sponsorship
In addition to the larger sponsorships opportunities, we are dedicating one page in the back of our Congress Program to recognize the friends of the Theology of the Body Institute who helped us put on the Congress through their generous donations.
There are four levels of individual sponsorship:
- Individual donations of $1,000 or more
- Individual donations of $500 or more
- Individual donations of $250 or more
- Individual donations of $100 or more
For those who provide a donation of $1000 or more, your business or ministry will also be recognized before each of the five Breakout and panel sessions held during the Congress.
Year for Priests Sponsorship – $1,000
Another important way you can help with the success of this Congress is through the sponsorship of clergy, including seminarians, who are pursuing the study of the Theology of the Body in an effort to enrich his ministry work. In this Year for Priests, there is no better way to ensure that this rich teaching reaches the person in the pew than by helping our priests understand its message.
Your sponsorship will help pay for the attendance and lodging of a priest or seminarian who other would not have the means to attend, and the resources necessary to administer the program.
For those who sponsor a priest or seminarian, you will receive a prayer card prior to the Congress with the name of the person you sponsored. We ask that you pray for them during their three days at the Congress, and keep his ministry in your prayers thereafter.
For those who provide this sponsorship, your business or ministry will also be recognized on a special page in our Program book.
Program Book Advertising
The Congress will feature a valuable program book that will be used by participants throughout the Congress and also likely referenced thereafter, as it will feature “Notes” pages and other helpful information. The deadline for advertising space is June 15, 2010. The advertising space specifications are listed below.
An estimated 600 program books will be printed.
- Back cover (8 ½ x11, full-color, full-bleed) – $1,000
- Full page (inside front cover, inside back cover, black and white, 10 ¼ x 7 3/4) – $750
- Full page (inside pages, black and white, 10 ¼ x 7 3/4) – $600
- Half page (black and white, 5 x 7 ¾) – $400
- Quarter page (vertical, black and white, 5” 3 ¾”) – $250
Please provide camera-ready art or files by June 15, 2010. Our graphic designer can build your advertisement for an additional fee: full-page $300, half-page or quarter page- $200. We will provide one proof for your review and sign-off. Ad space is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you would like to insert an item into the Congress Bags, we are only allowing non-flyer inserts, such as promotional items (pens, gadgets, etc.) or a CD, DVD, book, or professional pamphlet about your business or ministry. We encourage placing an advertisement in our program book over a paper flyer. Inserts are $200. Advertiser must supply a quantity of approximately 600 bag inserts. Any inserts not used will be distributed at the Institute’s next week-long course(s).
Theology of the Body Resource Guide
Inspired by the efforts of many laity, religious and ministries who are promoting and teaching the Theology of the Body (TOB), we are creating the first-ever Theology of the Body Resource Guide wherein enthusiasts and those seeking information on providers Of TOB resources and information can find that information.
Listings in the Theology of the Body Resource Guide, which is updated annually in print and on-line on a monthly basis, are available for a donation of just $250 per year, which covers the cost of production and maintenance. This provides you up to 150 words of copy and a logo (if applicable) to share your message.
If you want to be listed in this Theology of the Body Resource Guide, check the appropriate box on the Sponsorship Placement Form.