EXHIBITING AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
The National Theology of the Body Congress will be one of the premiere events of 2010 for the Catholic Church in America and beyond. This offers an extraordinary opportunity of stewardship and participation for you, your ministry, or your business. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body offers us a beautiful foundation for the New Evangelization and a particular message of hope for the world at this time. Your participation as an exhibitor or advertiser will ensure that this message continues to elevate the human spirit, transform hearts and the human person and ultimately change the world.
Download our Sponsorship, Advertising and Exhibitor Brochure.
- $600 for the first table
- $200 for each additional table (up to three additional tables)
- Deadline for booth space is June 15, 2010.
- An estimated 60 table spaces will be available. We anticipate these will go quickly.
- Booths will be displayed in the Silos Ballroom and pre-event areas – both high areas of visibility along the participant route to workshops, round table discussions and panels
- Specific time has been allotted throughout the Congress schedule to allow participants to the opportunity to visit exhibits
Please respond as soon as possible by calling 877-263-1263 or emailing info@TOBcongress.com to reserve space!
IMPORTANT! There are a limited number of exhibit tables available for this extraordinary congress making space a premium. Please get your applications in early. Requests to participate will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will be determined based on the exhibitor’s fit with the Theology of the Body mission.